During periods when the facility is closed, we accept requests for Groups minimum 12 people (Meeting, meditation/yoga classes or similar)
In August and Holidays a minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
The facility adheres to the “responsible tourism” project to reduce the impact on the environment therefore the handling of towels and linens follows the “prices include” rules.
– first supply of bed linen (change every 3 days) and towels (change every 3 days)
– room cleaning/every 3 days of the stay)
– hair dryer
– all taxes (10%), heating, water, electricity, gas, utilities
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
– breakfast, unless indicated by the Reservation Voucher. This is done in-house or in a neighboring bar in agreement
– room cleaning during the stay, in addition to the above (where it says: “prices include”)
– excursions being organized by tourist agency with agreement
Any additional overhead costs for the client:
– Cleaning of kitchenette Euro 12.00 (where present) if not done by the client before departure;
– Euro 3.90 per person for any additional change (beyond that provided in “prices include”) of bed linen and towels;
– Euro 7.00 per body for each hour of cleaning, (beyond that provided in “prices include”) if requested during the stay.